Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Stuff

Rebecca already has a lot of clothes, thanks to generous grandparents and aunts. I promise, I've only bought a few things! Here's what we've gotten from family so far. We also have some bigger items from my sister Joy that she used for Justin and Jackson. (bassinet, swing, car seat)


And Steve got Rebecca's closet shelves put up this weekend. So we can now hang all of her things up.


And this weekend was the beginning of the big consignment sale at Rhea Lana's. Here's what we got. I really wanted to get a crib, but I didn't see any I liked. Joy and I went Saturday night for the pre-sale. I just got a diaper bag and a couple of maternity shirts. We spent over an hour in line to pay, after which my back was really hurting! Then I went back yesterday afternoon with Joy and my mom, and it wasn't nearly as busy. I just got a few things that were way too cute to pass up. :)



And this is one of my favorites. It's so girly and dainty. :)


And here you can see how Rebecca is growing. This was a month ago, at 17 weeks/four months:


And this was taken today, 22 weeks or five months and one week. I was a little late taking this months' picture. And she's moving a lot these days! At least it seems that way to me. I think it's just about the best feeling in the world! :)

2 comments:

Medery said...

You're right Jennifer. That is just about the best feeling in the world! Just wait until you hold her for the first time!! :-)

Jennifer said...

I can't even believe that moment is just four months away! :)