
I recently signed up for Bloglines. It's a free online service to manage your favorite blogs, and it lets you know when they have been updated. I spent a little time familiarizing myself with the features, and I'm getting all my blogs in an organized list with folders for my coupon blogs and scrapbooking blogs. One thing I don't like about it though, it doesn't show all the graphics and pictures that would show up if you went to the actual blog address. But so far, I'm really liking it! If I was smarter and html savvy like Steve, I would post a permanent link for you to add my blog to your own bloglines. You can add a link to your favorites though. Then you just need to be on the blog you want to add to bloglines, click on the 'Sub with Bloglines' link. I hope that made sense. Like I said, Steve is the one that knows more about that sort of thing than I do. Hope you enjoy Bloglines! I'm going back to edit my bloglines settings now:)
No comments:
Post a Comment