Monday, April 27, 2009

4-25 Yard Sales

I got these old wooden spools at a rummage sale Saturday at the high school. I'm sure many people would look at these and think "Uh, why?". I love them, and everyone knows I like old stuff like that. Antiques are cool, okay.


They fit well on top of the armoire in the guest room. Steve's great great grandmother's armoire has at last found it's home upstairs. After my parents and Joy and John moved here, it finally got moved. I love this armoire! I know it's at least 75 years old, maybe older.


And I got this bench for our porch. I need to make a cushion for it. I know, another project to add to my list. :) Notice Toby in the picture. He followed me all weekend.


Joy and John and my parents all went to Memphis this weekend, so we were dog sitting this weekend. Puppies are high maintenance! (hence the newspaper on the floor in the above picture) But he's more cuddly than our cats and he likes to be held. Steve says we can't get a dog, but I really don't want one. I'll just have Toby come visit once in a while. He likes our cat food for some reason. I didn't starve him. I really did feed him his puppy food!

No comments: