
Moving right along with just a couple more months left until Rebecca makes her entrance. My back bothers me some, but overall I feel good. This morning when I took this picture, I wasn't sure I could crawl out of bed because my back hurt. This past Monday I had to get my RH negative shot. Something I was not looking forward to after hearing about it from my sister. But it wasn't bad. Those fertility shots I had to have every day were much worse! This week I've been at home on pto, so I'm enjoying the time off. I'm going to get some scrapbooking done today. It's been my goal this year to get "caught up", as that is the goal of every scrapbooker. I've gotten a lot of pages done, with still many more pictures left. But it's getting there. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment