Friday, May 22, 2009

The Lettered Cottage

I came across a blog that I am loving. If you like shabby chic, cottage-ish kind of decorating, check out The Lettered Cottage. There's some great ideas on there! But just a warning, it may cause you to develop a strong desire to buy stuff you see on there! Or you could do it my way and go to yard sales and get the broken down, neglected, and otherwise ignored variety and revamp them yourself. I don't think much at our house was bought new. I'm kind of proud of the bargains I've found:)

I miss yard sales! It's been raining so much here, I haven't been able to go much lately, or have one of my own for that matter. Our yard sale stuff is all packed up and ready to go to my sister's house if we ever get a rain free Saturday morning. I'm hopeful about tomorrow. . .

No comments: