Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yard sale at last!


We finally had our yard sale this morning! I arrived at Joy and John's house around 5:45 just in time to see the sun creeping up over the horizon. This is something we haven't seen in a while. And I don't mean the rising of the sun, but a rain free Saturday morning. Well not completely rain free. It did sprinkle a little, but for the most part it was a hot beautiful day. It was kind of weird. The stuff I thought would definitely sell (furniture, which always sells at yard sales) didn't sell. The things I thought I wouldn't be able to give away (old books, random glass paper weights), actually sold. Anyway, we got rid of a bunch of stuff and made a little money, so it was a success. Now I'm ready to go back to bed!

No comments: