Wednesday, June 3, 2009



Sunday afternoon we went to Lowe's and got some glass covers for the master bathroom lights. We're one short, as we got all the one's that Lowe's had. My vanity light just needs one more. I still think the fixtures are way too high. Steve tends to like to put things high, outlets, light switches, and light fixtures. Maybe moving them down can be a project for another day. On the plus side, I can't reach them, so Steve has to dust them. :) The next thing on my list is mirrors! We have one for the guest bathroom, thanks to my in-laws. They bought it for us when they were here in February. But it still sits on the floor. So many projects to finish! I do have mirrors for our bathroom picked out at Hobby Lobby though. They're on sale, so maybe we'll get a couple more mirrors this week. Building a house is a lot of work and takes way too long for me. If you must build one, I'd reccommend paying someone else to do it! :)

No comments: