Friday, June 5, 2009

8 months and counting!

It seems like I was just posting the 7 month picture, and here we are at 8 months already. Just a few more weeks left and Rebecca will be here! I feel pretty good, just really tired all the time. I slept until almost 8:00 this morning! I never sleep that late! I have today off, so I'm taking full advantage of the chance to rest. And I get so out of breath! It doesn't take much to leave me feeling winded. So here's this month's picture of my enlarged self.


And I ordered this off ebay last week, and it came in the mail Wednesday. Isn't it the cutest? :)



It's really nice outside this morning. I wish I could open the windows without smelling the skunk that got hit by a car right in front of our house Wednesday night! :)

No comments: