Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm still here. . . .

I'm still here and still pregnant. My last day of work was last Friday, so I have been enjoying the time to rest and clean and sew. I've been using my surger and working on getting it to stop breaking thread. Anyone know anything about surgers? Tomorrow is the 17th, our due date. Unfortunately Rebecca still shows no signs of wanting to be born on time. So if she is still being stubborn by Tuesday morning, I'll be induced! Woohoo! It is a relief to have a final date, and that we hopefully will not have a nine pound baby. Now I know I won't be pregnant forever, or even for more than five more days. Below is a picture of the adorable burp cloths Joy had made for Rebecca. I love the pink and green combo. I'm going to go surge something now. :)

1 comment:

jphinson said...

Beautiful burp cloths!!