Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Errand day and a food processor
I usually spend Tuesdays in Conway running errands and going to doctors. It saves us a little on gas and it's more convenient since we are trying to get by with one vehicle right now. Today I went to Target, Hobby Lobby, Walgreens, stopped for lunch, then to Wal-mart, Sonic for a cherry limeade at half price, the dentist, Kroger (when I realized I meant to go to Walgreens, then Kroger, since I can't very well keep my Steve's ice cream in my trunk for too long), back to Walgreens to use my register rewards from the first Walgreens trip, then back to Kroger to get my Steve's ice cream and other groceries on sale. Walgreens has a $5 coupon off a $25 purchase this week. It's good for today and tomorrow. They have a lot of things that have Register Rewards, so grab them while you can! To find out more go here. It was a busy day, but I'm starting to enjoy my errand days. I love coming home with a bunch of bargains, and a lot of times we stop at Granny's house. When we got home tonight, we had a package that the mail lady left us by the garage. She's so nice. I love that she leaves our packages by the garage now instead of the front door that we rarely use. :) So anyhoo, my food processor came! I got it using our points on our debit cards. It cost me 6,900 points, and we still have 13,000 something or other left. I've been wanting a food processor and plan on using it to make Rebecca baby food in a few months. We earn points when we use our debit cards as credit, so that's how we pay for everything. (with our debit cards, that is, not the points.) It's not much, but something anyway.
Labels:
Coupons deals and free stuff,
Just Us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE Sonic's Cherry Limeade (esp. at happy hour), but we get the Diet one. Love the food processor!
Post a Comment