Monday, October 5, 2009

Great yard sale finds

I love fall! Saturday was It was nice and cool. There was no rain. It was a great day for yard sales. Joy and I found lots of great stuff. I got a flag stand thing for $2, a dress for Rebecca for .25 cents, two flags for $1 each, a $for $2, candlesticks, a Yankee candle (Home Sweet Home!) for .25 cents, a towel ring for $2, a $2 crock for my kitchen utensils, brand new Children's Place tights for Rebecca for $1, plastic drawers for $3, a flower box, a mirror with a thick gold frame (I forgot to include it in the picture), and a set of sheets for $2. Joy got a cinnamon toast Yankee candle, Spiderman shoes for Justin, and some other stuff I don't remember. Joy and I should be having another yard sale in two weeks to make room for the newer stuff we've bought at yard sales.

2 comments:

Geekners said...

Home Sweet Home from Yankee Candle is my FAVORITE scent. I have it in every form imaginable...big/small candles, tea lights, oil...you name it! LOL

Jennifer said...

It's one of my favorites ever!