Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shopping trip

I went to Walgreens and Target today for a few things. I went to Walgreens first. They have Campbell's tomato and chicken noodle soup on sale, 2 for $1 (with the in ad coupon), and there's a $1 off 2 coupon here. And there's a special on pictures, 50 or more 4x6 prints for .10 cents each. The code is FALLFEST. They also have 18 oz jars of Jif on sale for $2. It's a decent price, and peanut butter is one of the few things I'm picky about. It's Jif only for me, and we're almost out. I spent $13.44 before my RR (Register Rewards). Not bad. Then I went to Target. Actually then I went to the dentist. But then I went to Target.

I got 4 boxes of cereal, Febreeze Noticables, 2 Glade candles, 2 boxes of granola bars, a travel size Tide, Colgate, diapers, Qtips, and 2 things of deoderant. I got all of it for $7.94 after coupons. It would have been two dollars less, but I think I must have thrown away my Target coupons for Luvs. I was aggravated with myself about that, but I still did pretty good. If I can find more cereal coupons, I'm going back for more. We eat A LOT of cereal at our house!


2 comments:

Joyful said...

Wow! You did really well at Target. I'm impressed. :) Hope you are doing well.

Jennifer said...

Thanks. It takes a little work sometimes, but it's worth it. I love seeing the number at the bottom of the receipt that shows how much I saved. :)

We're doing great. You need to come visit us and meet Rebecca!