I took this picture a coupe of days ago. They gave us this blanket at the children's hospital last week. It was made by a granny in Pea Ridge. I think it's so sweet that the grannies make things like this for the children at the hospital. She has a lot of blankets, gowns and sleepers. I probably wouldn't be able to sell them at consignment, and I wouldn't get much for them at a yard sale. I've been thinking instead I'll use them to make a quilt for her with some of them.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Today's the day!
At last the harness comes off today! (except at night) At the children's hospital last week, her left hip was normal, but the right one was questionable. To be on the safe side, they asked us to keep her in the harness for one more week all day, then 4 weeks at night. I didn't have to go back today, but in 4 weeks we'll go back for another ultrasound. Then hopefully she will not have to wear it ever again! She will still have to go back periodically to be monitored, so if she has any other complications they can be corrected quickly.
I took this picture a coupe of days ago. They gave us this blanket at the children's hospital last week. It was made by a granny in Pea Ridge. I think it's so sweet that the grannies make things like this for the children at the hospital. She has a lot of blankets, gowns and sleepers. I probably wouldn't be able to sell them at consignment, and I wouldn't get much for them at a yard sale. I've been thinking instead I'll use them to make a quilt for her with some of them.

I took this picture a coupe of days ago. They gave us this blanket at the children's hospital last week. It was made by a granny in Pea Ridge. I think it's so sweet that the grannies make things like this for the children at the hospital. She has a lot of blankets, gowns and sleepers. I probably wouldn't be able to sell them at consignment, and I wouldn't get much for them at a yard sale. I've been thinking instead I'll use them to make a quilt for her with some of them.
Labels:
Rebecca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment