Here Jackson was waving to Justin on the ferris wheel.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
The County Fair
I forgot all about posting these fair pictures from a week ago. It's not a big fair, but something to do and still fun. We Floridians thought it reminded us of the carnival the Catholic church used to have in South Florida. I love small towns. :)
Here Jackson was waving to Justin on the ferris wheel.
This boy loves trains. . .
And Rebecca looked pretty cute in her denim dress and hat.
Steve was at the Republican booth for most of the day. When we got there he walked around with us for a while. And as usual, he held her most of the time. He does not like to give her up to anyone, even Mommy! So he held her, and I followed alongside, putting her hat back on again and again.
Here Jackson was waving to Justin on the ferris wheel.
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment