Thursday, April 22, 2010

Catching up

I'm borrowing my parents' camera again until I can get a real one, and by "real one" I mean one that won't go through a set of batteries after 10 pictures. I have one picked out, and will get it on ebay, I'm just waiting for the right one. I think it goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway: I would NOT recommend the Kodak Easyshare Z1485! It goes through batteries like no camera I've ever seen! And we use the Kodak rechargeable batteries. My plan was to get this little point and shoot and use it for a few years, and then buy the Canon Rebel. But rather than spending a fortune on batteries for this one and film for the older Rebel, I decided we should just bite the bullet and get the digital Rebel.

Anyhoo, I'm enjoying having a dependable digital again. Here's Rebecca crawling around. She's recently figured out how to pull herself up and stand by the couch, coffee table, her crib, etc. On the video, you can hear her saying "mmmmma". Sometimes she'll say "mama", but usually it's "dada". I think she says "mmmmma" more when it's food/juice related.



Jackson was here for a little while this morning so Joy could take Justin to the doctor (who has pneumonia now). Jackson and Rebecca had fun playing together. Jackson likes playing with any kind of food type toys. Rebecca's little talking tea set is one of his favorite things at our house.

When Joy came back, we played with the dandelions. Rebecca tried to eat them.

Jackson wanted to move rocks around the yard.

1 comment:

Geekners said...

Rebecca is sooo cute. I love her huge smile!