Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rebecca has figured out how to pull up by the window, and she loves looking outside. Sometimes one of the cats will jump on the bench on the front porch, and they enjoy watching each other. She's growing so fast and learning all the time. She is at a stage now that she doesn't want to sit very long. And for some reason she likes to stand next to the doors in our house and run her hands on them. I guess it's the paneled texture she likes. I don't know. She used to be content and sit with me all day long if I let her. Now she's always wanting to be busy and going all the time.



I've been feeling under the weather the last few days. It's usually allergy-related, so I'm hoping that's all it is this time. Tonight, Steve is at a Republican meeting, and Rebecca will be in bed in a few minutes. So as soon as Biggest Loser is over, I think I'm going to bed! Good night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's SO fun to watch them learn and grow. Seems like they do something or figure something out new everyday....
Enjoy!! They just get to moving faster and faster! =)

Jennifer said...

Yes, you're right, it's so fun to watch them learn and figure things out. She isn't staying little as long as I would like! :)