Sunday, August 29, 2010
Paper dolls
I found these paper doll images and thought maybe someone else can use them too. I can't find the site where I originally got them. These paper dolls are from about 1984. They're names are Penny and Jenny, if I remember right. I loved paper dolls growing up. I didn't have these, but I had lots of other paper dolls and a tooth fairy pillow with these dolls. Rebecca won't be ready for paper dolls for a while, but I hope someone can use these for a little girl who would like them. If you click on the images, you can save or print the larger images. Use cardstock, so they will hold up better. And go here and here for lots more printable paper dolls. Lots. My favorites are the Ginghams. They're just so adorable in their little frocks! They remind me of Holly Hobbie dolls. By the way, apparently Holly Hobbie was based on a real person. Anyhoot there's also Strawberry Shortcake dolls and lots of Betsy McCall. I was just thinking how paper dolls would be a great birthday party theme! Maybe one day. After this trip down memory lane, I feel like getting out the Spirograph or Lite Brite before I go to bed. :)

Labels:
Coupons deals and free stuff,
Vintage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment