Monday, October 4, 2010

Short update

Joy and I had another great yard sale this weekend. The weather was great, we had a lot of people come, and we got rid of a lot of stuff! We got everything put on tables in her driveway Friday, and had 6 or 7 people come by Friday! We made $15 Friday, and we hadn't even started yet:)

Steve is busy with his campaigning for state rep. A week or so ago, someone took a bunch of his signs. He put out more in the same places, and they're gone again! It's definitely not the highway department taking them. Just an Eddie Hawkins fan.

Here's a pic of Steve and Rebecca mowing. She has really been a Daddy's girl lately. This was a few weeks ago when the grass was a little greener. It's looking pretty brown now.

I hear a little girl in her crib talking to herself, so I'd better get her up.

No comments: