We've had a busy month. October is always busy. There's so many fun things to do in October.
Joy and I took the kiddos to the park to take their pictures in their Halloween costumes.
Joy and I took the kiddos to the park to take their pictures in their Halloween costumes.
We went to the state fair last week with Rebecca. Last year, she barely reached 36 inches and was just tall enough to go on the kid rides.
I loved the little burroughs, or whatever they're called. The darker one had the craziest hair/fur. They were sooo cute!
Saturday was a really busy day, including a trip to the pumpkin patch. We were gone all day, and Rebecca was not in a photogenic mood. I didn't get many good pictures at the pumpkin patch this time.
I love the tongue, Justin. Justin by the way called me Sunday night after church to tell me he had asked Jesus into his heart! He was sooooo excited! I am so proud of him! He wants to tell everybody about Jesus!







No comments:
Post a Comment