Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dave and Naomi's wedding

Here's a few pictures from the wedding Saturday. The wedding was beautiful, and went off without a snag for the most part. Steve dropped Naomi's ring, or maybe it was her dad, I'm not sure. But it was dropped by someone. Just before the ceremony, I had told Steve that I dropped John's wedding ring in my sister's wedding. Only I didn't know I'd dropped it (but apparently several other people did!)


The wedding ceremony. . .I always like to watch the kids at weddings. At this one, the flower girl got bored and kept dropping her rose petals at her feet.


Lighting the unity candle. . .when we lit our unity candle at our wedding, Steve told me corny jokes while my aunt and cousin were singing "When God Made You". Steve told Davey to tell Naomi the same jokes. So I guess that's what was going on here.



And the groomsmen thought it would be funny to take their cell phones out and take a picture of Dave and Naomi when her dad (who was performing the ceremony) introduced them as husband and wife. I told them they should take the picture when they kissed. It was cute. Unfortunately my camera was going a little slow getting used to the low light without flash, and I missed the actual kiss.


All of the parents and grandparents. . . .

And the boys indulging in some chocolate at the reception. Jared moved away just as I walked over there to take their picture. But he was in it too. They were so cute!

No comments: