Today was a good day for yard sales! I got this white chair for my computer table for $10, the Windsor style chair for our dining room table for $3, a picture frame for .50 cents, a $1 purse, a small mason jar to store my ribbons, an old quilt for $3, a star cookie cutter for a quarter, and a shower curtain for $5. I also got a filing cabinet, but we couldn't get it in my car. After stopping at two yard sales, my car was already pretty full. I think my mom was worried she was going to get left somewhere so I could get more stuff! But my dad came and picked up the filing cabinet for me, and it's still in his car. It was a great day! After getting up at 6:30 to catch all the bargains, I'm ready for a nap!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Yard Sale bargains
Today was a good day for yard sales! I got this white chair for my computer table for $10, the Windsor style chair for our dining room table for $3, a picture frame for .50 cents, a $1 purse, a small mason jar to store my ribbons, an old quilt for $3, a star cookie cutter for a quarter, and a shower curtain for $5. I also got a filing cabinet, but we couldn't get it in my car. After stopping at two yard sales, my car was already pretty full. I think my mom was worried she was going to get left somewhere so I could get more stuff! But my dad came and picked up the filing cabinet for me, and it's still in his car. It was a great day! After getting up at 6:30 to catch all the bargains, I'm ready for a nap!
Labels:
Vintage,
Yard Sales
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment